Red lipstick, Gingerbread and a Sexy dress, Joan Smalls about Christmas
It’s almost December. Despite the cold weather, the Hunters love this last month of the year. Coziness at home, candles, the smell of the christmas tree, presents, dressing up, heels, ties, food, champagne, quality time with family and friends, Christmas and NYE. December is a special month and everyone has their own feelings about December and Christmas. Curious about the December habits of Joan Smalls? Scroll down..
QA with Joan Smalls, Estée Lauder Spokesmodel
1. What are your three must-have products during the winter months? A moisturizing body lotion, lip balm and deep red lipstick.
2. What is your favorite overall holiday fashion look? A sexy dress that makes me feel confident.
3. What is your favorite holiday party look? Something cheerful like a fun piece of jewelry. A chunky necklace
4. Do you have a favorite Christmas carol? “All I Want for Christmas”
5. What are your favorite places to shop for holiday gifts? Please name stores as well as online sites please.
Depending on the person, Bloomingdales online has a wide selection of clothes, shoes, and home goods.
6. What is your favorite shade from Estée Lauder’s new Red Haute Pure Color Nail Collection? Fallen Angel
7. What must-have items do you have in your purse when going to a holiday party? Pressed powder, mints and a camera
8. What is your favorite holiday treat? Turon (it’s a hard candy with nuts in it) Tembleque (it’s a sweet flan topped with cinnamon)
9. What is your favorite holiday decoration? Lights
10. What puts you in a festive mood? Going home for Christmas!
11. Would you choose a white, snowy holiday or a tropical destination? Tropical all the way. I’ve never had a snowy holiday.
12. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer or The Grinch? The Grinch. I can actually smile like him (winks).
13. Hot chocolate or apple cider? Sweet hot chocolate with marshmallows.
14. Gingerbread men or candy canes? Both