Park Plaza, Eindhoven
When you are a true follower, you would have noticed Hunter Niels went to Eindhoven. During this weekend I was staying in Park Plaza hotel. Here are the five reasons why you should stay in this hotel when visiting Eindhoven:
1. Hotel Park Plaza is located super central. The hotel is literally around the corner of Stratumseind, ‘the’ street were most of the bars of Eindhoven are. The musea, restaurants, cinema, football stadium and central station are all on walking distance.
2. The deluxe suit has everything you need. However most important: huge bed and massive bath. The jacuzzi is big enough for four people, however for a romantic weekend with two it will also due. From the jacuzzi you could meanwhile enjoy watching the TV.
3. There is a small gym, sauna and swimmingpool in the hotel. Perfect way to relax after a day of exploring the city.
4. For me personally the breakfast is very important. A hotel could have the most amazing design. However when the breakfast isn’t from good quality I would never return. Fresh orange juice and fruit, strong cappuccino, crispy bread, eggs, Dutch cheeses, everything you need for a good breakfast.
5. Besides the breakfast, there is also a Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant next to the hotel: Momoyama. For the once not familiar with Teppanyaki, Teppanyaki is a style of Japanese cuisine that uses an iron griddle to cook food. Super fresh meat and fish, crispy vegatables and tasty baked rice are what you can expect when having Teppanyaki. Lobster, tiger prawns, scallops, chicken and beef, I all had it during the evening. Besides the great fresh taste, it’s fantastic to see how the chef is preparing all the dishes. It goes super quick and it sometimes more looks like a theater act, than a cooking experience. At one point the chef literally tried to shoot a piece of egg from the grill in my mouth. Unfortunately I was to eager and bend to much towards the chef, and the piece of egg ended against my forehead. Momyama is delicious, traditional and an experience. When in Eindhoven you should really try to have dinner at Momoyama.