Paris in one day
It’s always a good idea to go to Paris right? Even just for one day. Curious about how I spend my day last Friday in Paris?
1.Thalys is the best, easiest and fastest way to travel to Paris. I travelled first class for the first time, but certainly not the last time. It’s worth paying a bit more. The service, the free wi-fi service and the food (which was a complete surprise) are great.
2. As you can see, the food is even worth to travel first class. Five minutes after boarding, they offered a complimentary breakfast served at my seat. After breakfast they provided snacks (biscuits, fruits and croissants) with a choice of tea, coffee or soft drinks. It tasted very good.
3. Too big to handle.
4. A trip to paris isn’t complete without a visit to Colette. You might be curious what’s inside the bag right? It’s a present for my BF.
5. It’s always difficult to resist the temptation of these products at the cashier. It’s still cool to say, your chewing a gum from Colette.
6. This picture was taken during my walk in Le Marais. I love the cute, small and charming stores.
7. Appointment at the Missoni store, always a pleasure.
8. I thought I had found the perfect jeans for Spring, unfortunately it didn’t fit my body the way I expected it.
9. You know me, I’m a sucker for sweets. Pastries, chocolates, macarons, cookies and cakes another good reason to love Paris.
10-11-12-13-14 Although it was a spontaneous trip, I had two missions. My appointment at Missoni, leaving Paris with at least one shopping bag, eating a pastry and visit the Chanel No. 5 exhibition. (Uhh 4 missions). I was looking forward to the exhibition. As I am a big fan of Chanel and Chanel No. 5. The exhibition demonstrates how Chanel No 5 stands at the fragrant intersection between art, music, fashion, design and the history of No.5 and Mademoiselle Chanel’s personal and business development. I loved it. Another good reason to take the train to Paris.
15. Super tired, exhausted, hungry, happy, inspired and satisfied. Paris Je t’aime!