Underground, Rock, Alternative, Converse, Chilly Buildings, Berghain, Curry 36 are words that reminds me of my city trip to Berlin. Last year November I visit Berlin for the first time. After a lot of positive story’s about the city, Birgit and I planned a city trip to Berlin for 4 days.
We rented a apartment in the district Kreuzberg. One of our favorite neighborhoods. A lively district with many restaurants and bars. The districts we also liked were Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg. Here you can find a lot of shops, restaurants and bars. We visited Berlin in November (the temperature was around freezing), however we advise you to visit Berlin during springtime. The city is more lively and you can have diner and drinks on the terrace.
Nice things to see and do:
– Rent a bike to explore the city
– Visit the Helmut Newton museum
– For a night out you have to go to Club Berghain (delighted just to watch people)
– Curry 36 (probably the best curry in town. Birgit and I don’t like sausage, but seen the queue 24/7 certainly good)
– For shopping, the corner Berlin (Birgit bought a pair of amazing Louboutins here)
For more ins & outs send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org