Colour Blocking the catwalktrend of SS2011
The colour block can be created in several ways. The use of clothing in different colours, the combination of coloured accessories with clothes in a neutral shade, or to use different colours in the Make-Up. Even in the beauty field is colour blocking a trend.
The Rock & Baroque nail polish collection by Yves Saint Laurent is the must have nail polish of this season. One day baroque, the other day glam rock. From classic to Y Conique Haute Couture purple. Mix and match. There are no rules, have fun!
N° 1 – Belle de Jour
N° 2 – Rive Gauche
N° 3 – Belle de Nuit
N° 4 – Y-Cone
Manucure Couture Duo € 31,99
I started working with the nail polish of YSL. My nails obviously can’t remain this colour blocking trend. I admit that it’s not as easy as it seems. It requires some practice and a lot of concentration.
But I am sure that you will succeed with following tips:
– Nail file
– File to polish the surface of the nails
– Base coat (usually colorless with a French manicure)
– A opaque white or colored nail polish
– A transparent or white nail polish
– Nail polish remover
– File the nails into a square shape
– Polish the surface of the nails
– Apply the basecoat
– Draw a line of 4 mm. Make sure the line at the bottom is slightly curved. (Remove the excess polish with a cotton swab)
– Polish the nails in the end with transparent white or pink nail polish 1 or 2 times