Cosmetics are just like men and play an important role in our lives. In order to love someone, you must first judge them. At least you can ask the same questions to judge a man either your cosmetics.
Hunter Niels went on a date with this grooming tool, the Clarisonic Aria.
1. Love at first sight?
Nervous and curious I was on my first date with Clarisonic. A tool to clean the skin was something new for me.
2. Where does he come from?
It’s an American boy. Founded by a team of pioneers, researchers and entrepeneurs from Seattle they combined the technology with a revolutionaire vision to redefine the cleaning process of the skin. Originally the product was founded for professional use only. Soon the product was advised by leading derma-logical professionals and experts as a product to use on a daily basis at home. In no-time it became the number 1 cleaning tool.
3. How would you describe him?
Sleek, modern and black, when I talk about the looks. Easy to use, productive and comfortable when it comes to the results. Skin becomes softer and cleaner after using the Clarisonic.
4. What attracted you the most about him?
Clarisonic works on every skin type. The cleanser has three different speeds, depending on the sensitivity of the skin. The Clarisonic is water resistant so ideal for in the shower. This is how you use it:
– Apply cleanser on wet skin or brush
– Press the ‘ on button’
– Push brush head on your face (20 seconds forehead, 20 seconds nose and chin, 10 seconds each cheek)
– The Clarisonic is automatically timed and gives signs when the 20 or 10 seconds are over and stop after 1 minute
– Rinse skin thoroughly
5. What is his financial status?
The Clarisonic Aria costs €199,-
6. Where did you meet him?
Available via at Ici Paris XL and Sephora.
7. One night stand or long term relationship?
Long term relationship. Twice a day I have my 1 minute moment with him.