It’s Saturday today, so you might expect a lookbook photo. But I’m in Bari right now and I want to give you a glimpse of my experiences. I arrived yesterday to attend the Kenzo Party organized by the amazing store I Cinque Fiori tonight. I’m looking forward to today, since Yesterday was amazing.
1. I had to get up super early. But to be honest with you, I was so super excited so I was counting down the hours until I could get up.
2. Finally reunited!!
3. After checking in, we brought a visit to I Cinque Fiori. The store, who invited me to join the Kenzo beach party. You might recognize these bags. An Italien theory the project of Alessandro Enriquez with Azzurra Gronchi bags.
4. After entering the store I was walking around for at least one hour. The interior of the store, the space, the brands, the collections. Amazing!
5. Next to the fact I added a new store to my favorite store list (thank god they sell online) I discovered some new brands.
6. It was a tough job to select an oufit for tonight’s party. But I succeeded. Stay tuned by Instagram to see the result.
7. We spent the rest of the afternoon in paradise. A beautiful neighborhood close to Bari.
8. Like I told you, Paradise
9. No words need to be said #addict
10. Striking a pose with my lovely friends after a delicious dinner.